The Mahana is not actually a hotel. It does not have a restuarant, an amazing pool, or breathtaking grounds, but what you get in your condo is priceless. Floor to ceiling windows look straight out to the most beautiful ocean you could ever dream off.
We paid for an upgraded unit and are glad we did. It was very well appointed and felt like a place anyone would love.
There are hotels in Maui with prettier grounds, but this place has great views and great prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina