We stayed in unit #914 and can't imagine staying anywhere else. The view is spectacular and this one bedroom unit is obviously recently redecorated in the most beautifully elegant manner and yet furnished so comfortably. Initially we were concerned about being on the 9th floor but the elevators are speedy and silent, and waking up that first morning and seeing whale spouts from our bed was simply amazing. We brought binoculars and watched whales cavorting right in front of us while eating our breakfast on our totally private lanai.
The kitchen is fully furnished with new, high-quality appliances, and all the dinnerware and cookware one generally might need. We shopped at Costco and Safeway, but also at the nearby Times Market. We ate most of our meals in the condo because it was just so beautiful - the sunrises, the sunsets, the rainbows, the rain clouds hovering over Lanai and Molokai. There are barbecues below, a pleasant place to enjoy the beautiful garden flowers, the towering canopy of trees, the birds singing and the perfect 80 degree temperatures, while watching for one's Mahi Mahi to barbeque.
This unit is furnished with a washer and dryer, lots of hangers and drawer space! The hall closet even contained paddle-boards and a cooler to take off for a day at the beach. Beach towels are available at the pool.
The entire facility is so well maintained and located right on the beach. Walking through the parking lot, one can reach the boardwalk that extends along the waterfront just behind the sand and walk to nearby restaurants. The sandy beach out front extends all the way to Black Rock. Just 200 yards to the south is a great swimming beach.
There wasn't anything I can imagine that could have been better. Our stay in unit #914 at the Mahana felt like a little bit of heaven. Truly a paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina