We stayed in Unit 804. Beautiful condo and amazing views. Right off the beachwalk and near many great restaurants. Good snorkeling beach nearby, and you can even walk to the local grocery store. The Mahana is impeccably maintained, too. We will be back again to this wonderful place!
P.S. Be sure to go to Duke's for drinks or dinner at sunset and to Roy's for dinner, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina