My wife and I had been here last week. We enjoyed our stay here. The best part was the view and the sound of the waves. All rooms face the ocean !!. Our room was on 5th floor and the higher you go the better it is as the palm trees are not in your way. But the ground units are awesome as well if you want to just hop on to the beach any time or relax on a shack.
We rented a premium studio which ensured high quality upgraded interiors. The kitchen was awesome. She service was great. There are stores nearby with a 5 min walk. Lahaina town is 5 mile drive. We felt the location was best. It is a bit of drive if you want to East i.e Hana or Halakela or Keihi but its worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Resortquest Mahana
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.