I opted for the upgraded room on the 9th floor and stayed for 4 nights. We had the one bedroom with the two teens on the sofa bed and us in the quite spacious bedroom...all with floor to ceiling views of the ocean! From our room we saw beautiful sunsets over the neighboring islands, sea turtles swimming by, rainbows and were rocked to sleep each night as the waves hit the beach.
The staff was super friendly and very helpful, especially with tips for parking in Lahina...there is a trick to it. Even the parking lot is beautiful with shady trees keeping the car cool. Having a full kitchen was fantastic since there's a large grocery store within walking distance to the hotel.
Love this place and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina