We just returned from 11 days at Lahaina Shores. If you want to stay close to Lahaina, this property is a great choice since it is walking distance (long walk) from the shops. The ocean front condos have great views.
Lahaina Shores is offering good rates right now because they are under construction to renovate the property. Their website states that construction is limited to Monday through Friday, but they also worked on both Saturday on the two weekends we were there. The hallways look like a construction zone. The hammering/drilling was very loud from our room.
The beach is not a very good swimming beach; no sandy bottom off shore and there is a creek/drainage ditch emptying into the ocean at the edge of the property. The swimming/snorkeling is MUCH better further North in the Kaanapali Beach area.
And finally, they have a extremely strict no smoking policy. There is no smoking allowed in any of the rooms or anywhere on the property except one unsafe, unlit designated area along Front Street. Guests who smoke must walk past the construction trailers in the dark to get to the only designated smoking area. Keep this fact in mind if you are a smoker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui