It was the first trip to Maui for my wife, our 14 yr old daughter and I. We booked an ocean-view room for six nights at the Lahaina Shores beach resort. Maui was great, the resort was great, All the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned daily. We loved the beach, our meals and margarita's at Bettie's Cafe, the people at the nearby convenience store, the walks in near by Lahaina downtown,the snorkinling and snuba activities that took off from nearby harbor. the Old Lahaina Luau was within minutes (driving) from the resort. The one little problem we had was the beach gate lock was a little hard to unlock some times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui