My husband and I rented a premier ocean front condo for a week to celebrate our Babymoon. We went straight through Lahaina Shores to book our stay. The check in process was friendly, fast & easy (perfect way to start our stay after a long day of traveling). Our room was perfect (429) the ocean was literally less than 50 yards from our balcony. We enjoyed waking up and falling asleep to the island breeze and ocean waves. We were so close to the water one morning we were lucky enough to see a baby whale and its mama jumping.The kitchen and bathroom were updated & very clean looking. Kitchen had everything you needed to prepare a meal. We ate out often and didn't mind the 10 min walk up front street to the restaurants and shops. Betty's next door was not too good for either breakfast or lunch so we suggest cooking or taking a walk up the street. After our week stay we headed to the Grand Wailea for a business convention and we both agreed that Lahaina shores was way better. We don't like the resort feel and would much rather be at down to earth Lahaina Shores. If we come ack to Maui we will say here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui