Just returned from another week at Lahaina Shores and this was I think our 7th visit. Enjoyed a Premier Ocean View studio this time and it was definitely worth paying a little extra. The Premier units are beautifully modernized and I also definitely recommend a unit on the ocean side so that you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets on the lanai. We also enjoy having our morning coffee sitting out there while watching the early morning paddleboarders, people walking along the beach, and listening to the waves.
This place is so relaxing it is hard to leave but we leave knowing we will be back again next year.
Its the perfect location for walking to many excellent restaurants whether you want to spend a little or a lot. Also enjoyed some snorkelling in the ocean in front of Lahaina shores ... great for beginners as the water is shallow. Can't wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.