Just returned from a week at the Lahaina Shores Beach Resort. We stayed in room #229 which we booked through Classic Resorts (classicresortsservices.com). 229 is an ocean front studio apartment that has been recently renovated using select finishes and furnishings to qualify for the Premier Accommodations catagory. The view is framed by manicured grounds and palm fronds and is even more spectacular then the website photo. The building has an adequate lobby and a friendly staff and offers free parking, high speed internet and daily maid service to the Premier Accommodations guests. My cost for the week was a third of what it cost me for a week in a hotel room at a Wailea resort. Ok, LSBR doesn't have valet parking or a spa and the ambiance driving up and walking in does not compare, but the place where you rest your head - rocks! We are already looking forward to our next trip and we will be sure to book #229.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui