My husband and I had not stayed at the Alii in some years and we vacationed with our daughter, son-in-law and their teen-age son for spring break. We reserved a two bedrm condo with the den (separate bed area) through Classic Resorts and it was perfect. We chose the location because it is on the beach and convenient to activities for all. Nice restaurants and the Whaler's Village are close walking distance. The staff was very helpful--from assisting with all the luggage and groceries to booking a Luau for us and rental of equipment for the beach. This is a very nice property and our stay was great. The unit was in pristine condition, beautifully decorated and more than comfortable. We loved the convenience of the washer and dryer inside the our unit. The outdoor grills down near the beach area were cleaned each day and were very convenient to use. The grounds are lovely and well maintained. A great place for a family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina