My Wife and I have vacationed on Maui the last five years ; we always come back to the Alii.
We love the ground floor units especially unit #211. We have ocean views and love the pools.
The conveniece of going back and forth to the condo to cool off or have a beverage, and lunch is a real plus. They have the best pool and ocean side gas grills. Their units are impeccably kept, the pools and new spa are the cleanest we have seen, the grills are cleaned every day.
They have a very friendly staff throughout the whole property. I can recommend this property to anyone who wants the convenience of a condo at a reasonable rate at the best location on Maui.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.