We stayed at the Alii for 10 nights in an oceanfront, 2-bedroom unit (1106) and enjoyed the stay thoroughly. The beach is fantastic, the grounds are very well-kept, and the staff was very helpful in all aspects. Really a first-class place and the room was exceptionally clean. I noticed some earlier reviews complaining about the pool behaviors, but we saw no problems even with many children about. Our understanding is that the pool area will be undergoing major renovations in mid-August to mid-December, so watch for that. They had already begun big renovations with the entrance to the place when we were there. The only downside is that parking can be a bit scarce and their garage is quite narrow, but we always found a place to park. We'll definitely go back to the Alii.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.