We stayed here in july for 18 days. Unfortunately the two bedroom condos were sold out, but we were lucky to get a condo with a den with a queen size bed. That was adequate for our family with two kids.
I can only agree with the high score this resort gets on trip advisor. Ok, the first day after a long flight I was disappointed that there was nog bar or restaurant on the premises. There are plenty however in Whalers Village at 400 meters.
Staff was very helpful, rooms were clean, the view is fantastic and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. A nice thing to mention is that nearby the pool, there are 8 gas bbq's free for use. Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina