I enjoyed my short stay at Kaanapali Alii - from the moment I walked into the spacious condo there was everything I needed at my fingertips! Even the fridge was stocked with breakfast food so I didn't have to go out and shop right away - which was perfect since I arrive late in the evening and was exhausted. The location of course is great, but my favorite touches were the things that made it feel like a home, the grill master program, great common areas, big kitchen, DVD's, etc.
The kitchen was spacious and open allowing me to cook my eggs and see the waves crashing on the beach – perfection. If you don’t want to cook every meal yourself on your vacation ,don’t worry – there are plenty nearby restaurants such as Hula Grill (yummy!). Just walk up the beach and you’ll have tons of options.
I also loved the state of the art fitness facility - they had to teach me how to use all of the new machines!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina