Ka'anapali is a great place to go and just relax so our family has been several times. However this is the first time we have stayed at the Alii and we will never stay somewhere else again. We actually ended up here by accident. We were supposed to stay at the Whalers but when we checked in, they did not have the type of unit we had reserved. So our travel agent was able to move us to the Alii instead and boy were we lucky. Our 2 bedroom/2 bath with a Den was on the 11th floor with a full view of the ocean. Amazingly well appointed, gorgeous kitchen, great deck and the den had a queen sized Murphy bed so we all ended up with our own private space (den could be completely closed off). The pools and common areas are perfect, great beach in front of the property (surfed, boarded and snorkeled numerous days), and we cooked most meals in using the high end grills out by the pool. Actually cooking at the grills was one of the highlights of the trip as it's almost like a cocktail hour by the pool - meeting other folks staying there and share fun stories. Overall we could not have enjoyed the property more and look forward to our next trip soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina