Our stay was wonderful as always! We were greeted with, welcome back by name. Each time our rooms are a surprise and to date we have never been disappointed. Daily maid service, coffee each morning and a view to die for. We can cook in, grill or dine out if we want to all within a short walking distance. I love going for sunrise walks each morning and enjoying greeting those who have a similar idea. There is a newly built indoor gym available to use when I don't feel like walking outside or need to burn some extra calories. My husband is going to bring his lap top next time to partake of the WiFi and watch the big screen by the pool. We are lucky enough to stay at the Alii twice a year and again we have never been disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.