What a place. A condo/hotel with impeccable service and style. We had a gorgeous two bedroom and two bathroom condo complete with daily maid service, sheets and linens with sky high cotton counts, a full kitchen, and lanai with ocean view.
The staff was filled with Hawaii's Aloha spirit. There's a butler service to shop for groceries, which we used for breakfast. They stocked our lauder with eggs, the best bacon, bread, juice, fruit, Chardonnay, guava jelly, coffee, butter etc. all for $90.
There's a fully-equipped fitness center, lots of beach activities, huge beach towels and mats, and one of he best beaches in Maui, too.
Restaurants are in walking distance where you can eat in or take back to the condo. We walked to Hula Grill for lunch (always a treat), drove over to Lahaina Grill which was another delight, cooked it (fun) and spent our dreamy days strolling along the shore, swimming, snorkeling and keeping fit in the gym. There is no resort fee, parking and WiFi are also free and so is use of the gym. They even have morning Yoga and much more. While it's pricey, you save a lot of bucks by cooking in and you get what you pay for: royal treatment, luxury and meeting super people (all the guests we met were friendly and happy to be there, some were owners of the multi-million dollar units, others renters such as us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina