Ever since we stayed in at the Alii this August, my 7-year-old daughter has taken to asking "Where's the rest of it?" whenever we stay in another hotel. ;) Our 1-bedroom condo on the 9th floor was bigger than our house! Gorgeously renovated with airy island-themed decor, we could have thrown a party in there. Not that we were looking at the inside, since the view over the pools, beach, ocean and to the tip of Lanai'i took our breath away.
We also couldn't believe the convenience of the location. We walked to the other resorts to sample their snorkeling, strolled a few feet to dig our toes in the sand at the Hula Grill for mai-tais, splashed in the pools and jacuzzis at night until they kicked us out, and made liberal use of the sparkling-clean BBQ facilities to cook dinner at sunset. We also adored driving the quick couple miles to Lahaina for boat day trips, tons of restaurants and a ridiculous number of choices for shave ice cravings. ;)
Really, I can't think of a single complaint. I can't wait to go back. The staff were lovely and helpful, too. Oh, here's one: I wish there was more access to beach/pool towels after-hours. Is that a lame complaint or what? Stay there: you'll feel smart AND happy. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Loews Hotels, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina