Am currently here in unit 442 and its great. We've been coming to the Alii for the past 18 years and by far this unit is now one of our favorites. The view is fantastic and the unit itself is well kept and is obvious the owners take pride in it. The kitchen has lots of 'extras' and higher end stove, fridge and microwave. The 'den area' is an additional bedroom with louvered doors that can be closed for privacy. The bathroom (actually both bathrooms) is updated and have stand alone showers and no bathtub. Would recommend highly recommend this unit. Will be happy to answer any questions.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.