We stayed here in February 2010 and loved our unit. It was a 1 bedroom with a den, 2 bathrooms. The view wasn't direct oceanfront, the building was set at an angle to the ocean so we could see both the ocean and the mountains. The best part of the stay was the whale watching. No need to take a whale watching trip, just sit on the lanai or walk out to the beach and watch the show. You couldn't look at the ocean for more than five minutes without seeing a whale spout, breach, or spy hop. Incredible! Walk to black rock for incredible snorkeling and listen to the whales sing while you're snorkeling. Great location, great pools, BBQ area and the beach was gorgeous. Fun trip with our two small girls. Only drawback was the beach was not safe for toddlers. Kids who can swim will have a blast but the waves were too big to leave small kids to splash around on their own.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.