Our only complaint was there was no A/C, come to find out it is a unit by unit basis it was not a big deal after the first night.
The sunsets were unbelievable, we loved the large open area for putting, relaxing on the lawn in front of the beach (there is no beach here, there is a rock wall and the water came right up to it.).
Plenty of beach access around, just not here.
A great way to end our trip was staying here the last couple days. A very relaxing time, quiet at night, and comfortable during the day.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Papakea Resort
- Aston At Papakea Hotel
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Resortquest Papakea
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle". This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.