We were very happy with this resort. We stayed in a one bedroom then switched to a two bedroom when our other guest arrived. Both rooms were spacious and had amazing views of the garden or the ocean. Both our rooms had a full size kitchen and came equipped with a washer and dryer. For a long stay (10days) this was definitely convient. However you will need to purchase your own laundry soap.
The ocean views are GREAT, but the beach directly behind the resort is not super (not a big sandy area, especial during high tide). They do have a great grass area with beach chairs right against the ocean though.
The costumer service was very good, they were more than accomidating with early/late check in/check out.
There are several restaurants, a coffe shop and grocery store within walking distance.
There is also a great concierge service through Expedia in the lobby. If you are interested in booking trips or getting some inside knowledge Andrea is amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle". This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina