Stayed here for a little over a week with our 2 children (3 and 6). Our friends and their children stayed in an adjacent condo. Each unit is individually owned and then rented out by Aston. So, there may be some minor differences between units. However, all the units managed by Aston have been renovated within the past year. We rented a 1-bedroom garden view unit and ended up with a surprise ocean view (unit 254, Coconut building). The bedroom was in the loft with a king bed which was comfortable. There was a small half bath upstairs as well although not all units have this. The main living area was spacious with a couch bed. The kitchen was nice with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, all the necessary dishes, utensils, etc. Main bath was large with double sinks and a nice big tub/shower combo. Carpet appeared to be new. Some of the finishes (door handles, baseboards, paint) were not as high end as more expensive places but everything was clean and functional. The lanai was spacious and had a nice table and seating for four. We watched whales play right from the lanai.
There were 2 pools, both beautiful and well maintained. Always plenty of seats around the pool. Kids loved both of the pools. There were other families with children staying here but the majority of the guests and owners seemed to be older couples. They seemed to enjoy having the children around and we always felt very welcome. The upside of the particular demographics is that the resort was peaceful and calm and the pools were never crowded. The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. Easy access to Kaanapali beach which is gorgeous although not the best swimming for young children. Better opportunities exist south of Lahaina for easy swimming. The free Kaanapali trolley serves this resort and many other key spots on Kaanapali beach. On site laundry facilities are a real bonus. We frequently used the nice BBQs on site as well to cook dinner. As an aside, the fruit stand across the road has fresh local fruit daily.
We received excellent service from the front desk staff and housekeepers. Overall, a perfect place for our family and a great value for our money. Would certainly stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina