This isn't the Ritz, but if you're looking for an affordable way to stay on Maui that is centrally located, clean, and fun, this is the place. Staff is great, grounds are beautiful, pool has a great view, beach bar has good happy hour specials. Close to a few good restaurants.
Rooms are huge, clean and well-appointed. Wifi is free and reliable.
Beach on the property is not great, but honestly, if you're going to Maui and only going to one beach, you're doing it wrong. So many beautiful beaches within a ten minute drive- explore them all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, activity desk and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property also boasts a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina