I stayed here for 4 days and then rebooked for another 4 days as my trip here involved staying longer. Front desk staff couldn't help me during the early morning and told me to come back after 10am...that seemed very odd! House keeping only brought towels during the 4 days and never vacuumed up sand or gave us clean linens on the beds. After rebooking for 4 more days I was told to stay in the room I was in(which was fine, but I would have loved to have fresh bedding and cleaned floors). I called down on the 5th day to have a full housekeeping job done. After being gone all day I arrive back after 4pm to my room to find nothing done. I called Housekeeping and they sent a house keeper up, she was in a rush as it was time for her to go home. So need be the room wasn't fully cleaned on the 5th day. I would suggest to not stay here on a holiday that involves drunk people as we were woken up at 3:30am to a huge fight in the parking lot of the hotel with ladies yelling vulgarly. I called the front desk 3 times and finally spoke to someone who said he just heard the fight going on...during this time 15 mins had passed so Im not sure how he just heard the fight. The restaurant was not impressive one bit. The hotel promotes a $6.95 breakfast meal in which we thought we'd try. We went down one of the mornings and were told they weren't serving it, even though they were promoting it?! Went down another morning and they said we missed it by a minute? seriously a minute? So we got a meal for $10 that was well worth $4 if your lucky. Seemed odd that we were not said 'good morning' too or a simple "Hi" or any acknowledge when encountered by a hotel staff member. I work in a hotel as a reservationist, so I know the ropes. I know how you treat Guest and this hotel definitely could use some pointers on guest service!!! Ive stayed in a share of Aston resorts before and this had to be the worst one ever.
Also the dust/lint accumulated on the bedroom ceiling by the air vent and in the bathroom above the shower was absolutely disgusting and being hung up by the front desk while on hold to speak to a manage was absolutely the rudest thing to do to a guest who payed good money to stay at your resort.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, activity desk and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property also boasts a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.