This "condominium" resort is a great place for families.
Great location - in Kaaanpali - 45 minutes from Airport
A subway, A Pizza place, and a Grocery store (regional Chain store) right across the street. You will get everything you need for your stay. Definitely walkable distance - 3-4 minutes.
Clean with daily room service!
Very good service; (Michael Martinez - Thank you very much for your hospitality. Thanks for taking our pictures!)
Provided extra blankets !
The complex is a bit crowded.
Room 915: The sleeper couch mattress is a bit old and sloppy. Not really comfortable but manageable.
Overall: Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, activity desk and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property also boasts a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina