My husband and I with our 3 kids (4, 6, and 11) spent 3 out of our 8 nights in Maui at this hotel. This is a large property and the grounds are well maintained and clean. We stayed in a garden view suite that was more like an ocean view - awesome!! Our suite had an equipped kitchenette but we did not use it because I just did not want to cook while on this vacation. The furniturein in the room was ugly as my kids put it. Yeah, they need to update! Rooms were clean and housekeeping did their job.
Pools and pool areas were okay and clean.
They sent a bottle of champagne to our room on our anniversary day which we really appreciated - very nice touch from them.
The shops across the road were very convenient.
Overall, we enjoyed our 3 nights here then left for Wailea for the most amazing and awesome 5 nights of our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, activity desk and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property also boasts a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina