I was kind of skeptic based on prior reviews but it was actually nice. Our room was updated with granite counters tops, dishwasher, full stove/oven, microwave, full size fridge, flat screen TV in the living room, fairly new carpets. It also had a washer and dryer. It was garden view room on the 4th floor. We could see the pool below and the ocean in the distance. Very nice. The grounds were very well kept. The beach is very nice but sometimes choppy. We still enjoyed it. There are 2 pools which is good because the larger one was always crowded.
The The only thing I disliked was the birds in the evenings when I was there. I also did not like the on site restaurant. The food was not good and it was expensive. You can go across the street and get food or go to the super market which is walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, activity desk and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property also boasts a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.