Travelling from Australia with our 2 children (20 &17) we were upgraded to 2 x 1 bed apartments overlooking the garden, which was excellent as we were there celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Nice size balcony and rooms, pleasant sounds of the waterfalls when you opened the balcony doors. The pools were great, the ocean warm, and the surf even came up for my 17 yo son to ride a few waves.
The resort itself was lovely, staff really nice and helpful, its great for a family group who dont have pretentious expectations. We travelled easily to nearby attractions (Lahaina, Kapalua, Whalers Village) using taxis and buses. We could easily book a taxi driver to pick us up when we needed.
Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, activity desk and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property also boasts a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina