My wife and I visited Maui for a wedding. We wanted to stay at a B & B as we felt this is more personal and more peaceful. This place was fantastic. Steve and Jeri were great hosts. The breakfast served consisted of FRESH fruits, juice, boiled eggs, fresh great tasting pastries, fruit juice coffee or tea including yoghurt with granola. For those occasions were you need to leave early all you need to do is let Steve or Jeri know and you will have a take out breakfast for your outing. Also if you need a cooler or a beach towel or chair all is available at absolutely no extra cost! And by the way the take out breakfast is as good as the breakfast you get.
The rooms are clean and Steve and Jeri make every effort to make you feel at home. Parking is free and absolutely no issue. By the way we stayed 5 nights and enjoyed every single day at this B & B. I would recommend garden gate B & B to anybody. Thanks Steve and Jeri for your great hospitality and all the advice you gave us on where we should go etc.
We would come back at any time!
Charles and Evelyne
- Also Known As:
- Garden Gate Hotel Lahaina
- Garden Gate Hotel
- Garden Gate b&b
- Garden Gate
- Garden Gate Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast offers elegant and affordable vacation rental accommodations in west Maui, Hawaii. Our accommodations are centrally located one mile from historic Old Lahaina Town and the Kaanapali Beach coastline. We are also located 30 minutes away from Kahului Airport. Our Maui B&B features the Lanai room with a private deck and panoramic ocean views of Molokai, Lanai, and Oahu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.