I stayed two nights. The places is very nice, welcoming, clean... the staff is very helfpul and friendly. My room was very small but enough for a short stay. Breakfast was basic but tasty... i didn't like the don't do breakfast on sundays...(beeing a Bed & BREAKFAST) however that's something I knew the moment I booked, so it wont affect my review, just a comment for "you" to know. The other thing is that you if you don't like walking you might need a car to move in the area. Once you have (which I did) it's perfect.
The negative thing is that AC was to loud so I had to turn it off and TV is old and the remote wasn't working properly.
I highly recommend to stay here if you are looking for a nice place to stay not as expensive as the Resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast offers elegant and affordable vacation rental accommodations in west Maui, Hawaii. Our accommodations are centrally located one mile from historic Old Lahaina Town and the Kaanapali Beach coastline. We are also located 30 minutes away from Kahului Airport. Our Maui B&B features the Lanai room with a private deck and panoramic ocean views of Molokai, Lanai, and Oahu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Garden Gate Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Gate Hotel Lahaina
- Garden Gate b&b
- Garden Gate Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina