“Best homemade ice cream on Maui.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Dessert
Dining options: Dessert
Baltimore
“Best homemade ice cream on Maui.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is where all the locals go to get ice cream. Homemade ice cream and amazing flavors. Service was good too.

Visited October 2012

84% Recommend
Calgary
“yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

great service, great ice cream! both staff members were helpful and very cheerful. great island flavours too!

Grand Forks
“Friendly staff awesome ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I stumbled upon this place as we were walking down the street in Lahaina. We walked in and the lady behind the counter greeted us and immediately offered us free samples! (we love getting free samples) They were patient as we decided what we wanted to order. I would definitely recommend the "the big island" flavor!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Post Falls, Idaho
“I don't think I've ever had it so good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I don't think I have ever tried icecream this good ever! We are icecream eaters and this icecream in so amazing! Sits on the end of the street in Lahaina so you must make sure you stop in on your next visit!!!

San Jacinto, California
“Worth trying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I went here for the first time today and had a shave ice containing three flavors: banana, strawberry and water melon. We thought it was better than average for shave ice. We asked for a large size and were giving a small size but were charged for the small size so it was no big deal, just a miscommunication. Probably my only complaint is they do not accept American Express here but that is not that uncommon. One thing I do like is they are located towards the south end of Front Street which is where we park so for us it is conveniently located. By the way, the young woman who served us was kind.