I have traveled extensively and have never found such a gem! The building is absolutely beautiful with furniture from Bali. It is so clean and well furnished! Breakfast was amazing! From the vegan muffins and almond milk to the exotic coffees and teas to the fruit salad daily....Dan and Amy even gave us water bottels for traveling and had a filtered water dispenser for us to use! Our bathroom was so beautiful and the outdoor shower was dreamy. It's a minute from the beach but high enough to get the best view of Lahaina. It is so peaceful and so well equipped with umbrellas and beach chairs to borrow, and amazing towels and robes. I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina