This Balinese beauty is gorgeous. The location, view, pool, ponds, living room and decor are all exquisite. We stayed 2 nights and wished we could have stayed longer. Even when we were up early to go whale watching, they kept breakfast for when we returned. The location is close to Lahaina and many beautiful beaches. The hosts were gracious and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, T4B, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.