My husband and myself spent 2 days at Ho'oilo House the beginning of December. We both agree it was the the most picture perfect place we have ever stayed. The rooms were very well appointed, extremely comfy bed and we loved the outdoor shower. We had a beautiful view of the ocean along with the sunsets! We ordered the cheese tray along with some local wine and it was well worth it.
Breakfast was very good, along with the coffee and special teas.
Dan was excellent and gave us great tips on where to go etc...they have boogie boards, chairs, umbrellas and hats for you to use. You just can't get this kind of service in a hotel.
Thanks again to Dan and Amy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina