“Cooooool” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cool Cat Cafe

Cool Cat Cafe
658 Front Street, #160, Top of the Elevator in the Wharf Cinema Center, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
808 667 0908
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Takeout
Joaquin, Texas
“Cooooool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great atmosphere, great food and lots of it. Chilli fries are awesome, and burgers are huge and juicy. Go there if you get to the banyan tree.

Visited October 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“The Best Kobe Beef Burger Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I went to the Cool Cat Cafe for dinner on our last trip to Maui. We chose it based on the burger reviews. It is a great place right across from the Banyan Tree. It is on the upper floor of the building so it has a great view down Front Street at night. The whole length of the right side of the restaurant has open windows so if you can get a spot right at the window it is the best. There is also an enclosed area on the left side if you prefer the more diner feel. It has the old 50's or 60's diner decor and the staff were very friendly. My husband ordered the Kobe beef Big Booper (wondered if the meant Big Bopper) burger, it is $2.99 more than the regular burger on the menu and I ordered the fresh catch of the day fish sandwich. My husbands burger was the best burger he and I had ever had! Another diner approached us when he was finishing his burger and asked "Was that the Kobe burger?" He said he saw it from across the room and said he wished he would have ordered it. My fish sandwich was good but the piece of fish was really tiny (smallest I have ever had). This review is based on my husbands burger and so if you are looking for a casual affordable place to eat in Lahaina I would highly recommend The Cool Cat Cafe.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clackamas County, Oregon
“Good burgers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I tried this place because of a recommendation from someone at our local airport. Food was good. The hamburgers were pretty big so I couldn't finish mine. We would go there again and try other dishes on the menu. Loved the view of the Banyan tree!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SALEM, OR
“Sub Par Food, Bland Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had a "fresh" fish sandwich. Nothing to brag about. Not much for flavor. My wife had some kind of ham sandwich, which was worse than mine. Place seems dirty and unkempt. Our server was odd. Brought our water and disappeared. Came back 15 minutes later and stood by our table. Nothing was said......? Host that sat us was unfriendly and basically said "follow me", put our menus on the table and walked away. We should have left then.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Novato
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We took a chance on this place because we didn't have a clue where to eat. Glad we did.
The burgers were huge and really really good! The staff was friendly and quick...no issues there.
The restaurant is upstairs overlooking the banyon tree. It's an open air type seating with good views of main street. If you're stumped by where to eat...try this place. We had a good experience...good food, service, price.

• Visited October 2012