“The best of the best” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Daytona Beach, Florida
“The best of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Pretty pricy, but worth every penny! We took the full day Lanai excursion. Because it's January the trip included amazing whale watching on the way to Lanai. Then we spent a couple of hours at the beach where snorkeling and Snuba was available. Then a van tour of the island of Lanai. After that a cook out on the water. We saw at least 30 whales very close up and very active (breaching, spy glassing, etc.) Wonderful, knowledgeable crew as well. Highly recommend.

Panton, Vermont
20 attraction reviews
“The Best on Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've done just about everything this group offers on Maui. On my most recent trip I went on the Kaanapali Snokel Sail. Why is Trilogy the best? You get very personal attention. This is great for me because I'm a non-swimmer who has always been afraid of the water. The crew gets me safely into the water and keeps an eye on me while I'm out there. When I mess up and start choking they are right there to help. You get a cinnamon bun and fruit breakfast, chips and salsa after you snorkel, and a great BBQ lunch. After lunch you go for a sail and end the day with ice cream for dessert.
We also took the Sunset Cruise. We couldn't sail due to lack of wind but motored about and had tons of appetizers and beverages. We saw quite a few whales--no need to book a whale watch this time of year!
I have absolutely no complaints to make about any Trilogy excursion I've done.

11 attraction reviews
“Trilogy 4 Sunset Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I were on the sunset sail of the Trilogy 4 on Maui. The boat leaves from Kanapali Beach. The crew go out of their way to provide a fantastic experience for the passengers. Captain Casey was outstanding. Drinks and appetizers were plentiful. The boat was not crowded. The ocean was perfect. The whales were wonderful. We have been on many other boats on Maui that do this type of cruise. They all do it good but Trilogy does it better. The food is ok but the atmosphere and service are so good you do not really care that the food is just ok. Towards the end of the trip the ukulele was played by one of the crew members. Dessert was a brownie that was good. It does not get much better than this.

Burnaby
“Molokini snorkel..wonderful day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We took the Trilogy 2 Molokini snorkel trip, it was a memorable trip! We saw whales, and dolphns along the way. Then stopped at turtle town and swam with huge turtles. We are novice snorklers and were impressed with how easy the crew made it for us to feel comfortable. Lunch was delicious, a real hot meal and even dessert. Totally recomend this company, Jeff was our ship captain and he was very professional!

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“What an amazing trip to Lanai!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Frank was te best Snooba guy!
Top notch food
Exquisite scenery!
WHALES! WHALES! WHALES
They made the boat ours - no freaky rules - riding the center nets was grand!!
What an awesome crew - smart, knowledgeable, friendly and really terrific service!
You won't regret a minute or a dollar spent.
WOW!