“Cute Mo'o's” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 238 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dessert
Description: BanyanTreats is an ice cream and cookie shop located in the Pioneer Inn Shops at the corner of Front and Hotel Streets, right next to Lahaina's Banyan Tree Park. Enjoy your ice cream cone while sitting in our window seat or cross the street and take a stroll under the cool shade of the magnificent Banyan Tree.Our specialty is the Honi Kuki Ice Cream Sandwich-a generous scoop of Maui's own Roselani ice cream between your choice of two freshly baked Honi Kukis. We also serve Hawaiian Shave Ice, smoothies and shakes.
Maui
“Cute Mo'o's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

I love going to this place because of one thing: Mo'o (Mo o). They let you choose the flavor of the ice cream and a cookie. Then they make a smiley face on the ice cream and put the cookie on the top of the scoop.

I just turned 29, but I'll always order this. It's the cutest thing to eat in Lahaina. It will always make my day. Perfect for all ages.

I have ordered at least four during my visits there, and believe me I'll order another one of a different flavor.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Yum Yum - Best Ice Cream and Cookies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

oh my, a must stop! Next to the Banyan Tree...I had the double scoop Kona Coffee and Coconut Ice Cream and then had to try the cookies!! Get the Hawaiian Kiss cookie and the chocolate chip...yum yum!!!

Visited November 2014
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

Best ice cream I've every had. That's all I need to say. Go here go here go here! Servings are huges. Flavours incredible.

To make it even better it's located in Lahaina which is my favourite town in Maui.

Visited November 2014
USA
“Chocolate Nut Ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

My husband is still raving about this ice cream. He was going to get a double scoop but after seeing the size he downsized. Steady stream of business and they have quick service.

• Visited November 2014
Silver Spring, Maryland
“THE BEST ICE CREAM U WILL GET ON FRONT STREET”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

I am in LOVE with their ice cream. My husband and I stopped in for snacks at Banyan Treats four times during our stay on Maui. We had the shave ice and the ice cream. Every flavor we tried, we were very pleased. My husband was very impressed by the quality of the ice cream. Not only their ice cream is amazing but they offer the best service. I will recommend everyone to stop and enjoy their ice cream. This place is definitely worth a stop if you are chillin around Front street.

• Visited November 2014