Our visit to Maui and our experience at Polynesian Shores was wonderful. Our 3-bedroom, 3-bath unit was so beautiful. We had everything we needed to make our stay perfect. The view from our lanai was indescribable from sunup to sundown. The atmosphere at Polynesian Shores is very laid back, beautifully tropical and friendly. We will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Shores Hotel
- Polynesian Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Polynesian Shores Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 1, 2, & 3-bdrm condos on 2 acres of tropically landscaped grounds. Spectacular location with fabulous sunsets. Comfortably furnished condos have ocean views & private lanais. Scenic oceanfront bbq deck for dining & relaxing. Ideally located between Kaanapali & Kapalua. Experience the relaxed feel of old Hawaii while still being close to restaurants, shopping, & nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Polynesian Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.