We have stayed at Polynesian Shores during the winter many times, and each year seems to be even better than the last. The grounds are beautiful and well-tended; the manager, Julie, is professional, friendly, and helpful; the pool and outdoor areas are immaculate, and the units are lovely and well-equipped. The condos are not air-conditioned, but there are louvered windows and doors throughout, and sleeping to the sounds of the surf is delightful. This year the sea turtles were frequently seen on the beach, and the west Maui location provides gorgeous sunsets. We stayed during February, a wonderful time for watching whales from the condo lanai. We are already looking forward to returning next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 1, 2, & 3-bdrm condos on 2 acres of tropically landscaped grounds. Spectacular location with fabulous sunsets. Comfortably furnished condos have ocean views & private lanais. Scenic oceanfront bbq deck for dining & relaxing. Ideally located between Kaanapali & Kapalua. Experience the relaxed feel of old Hawaii while still being close to restaurants, shopping, & nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Polynesian Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Polynesian Shores Maui/Lahaina