“Great pit stop for lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
“Great pit stop for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

For $20 bucks you can get 5-6 taco's. The shrimp / cow tongue taco's are awesome!! It is a very small joint. Right by the ABC store. Cash only.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
New York City, New York
“very good - for taste”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

After rave reviews, I had to go to this place. Unfortunately, if I hadn't been multitasking, I might have noticed it was not really a restaurant but rather a couple selling "street food" off of a cart under an awning. I didn't realize until I walked up to order that it was just that. We ordered two burritos. They were $10 each, but they were a ton of food.

Now the downside. I haven't eaten from a taco cart as many people mention in the reviews, so it is probably an issue that only bothers me, but there were quite a few flies all around the sauces, onions, etc. THAT was enough for me. I kept remembering the rave reviews, and I did enjoy half the burrito. However, remembering the insections landing all around and on the food were enough for me. Both of us threw out the second half of our burritos. Soooo if you are the type that that doesn't bother, then go there. I prefer to eat at places where I feel like I don't have to wonder about the food safety issues.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Calgary
“Great QPR”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a great little place to stop for a quick, cheap bite. As others have said go when they are busy as the fish will be cooked fresh. Their fish tacos are excellent - for a $3.50 fish taco they are fantastic!

Visited December 2013
Olathe, Kansas
“Fresh and Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stopped by before driving up north as we wanted good fish tacos. Arrived shortly after they opened so we had no waiting. Everything was really good and we split a fish taco and a shrimp taco. No shortage on seafood with either one. Beans and rice were okay - not a lot of flavor in those. But the flavors on both tacos were delicious! Lots of choices and if we would have been there longer - would have come back. Not expensive, off the beaten path but worth finding!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh food is the star”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Ono was recommended by a business associate back home. Said his teenaged kids wanted to go every day. I understand why. It's simply great Mexican street food' cooked on a food cart, served on paper plates. We all had tacos but the burritos looked amazing. My college kids had the bacon wrapped hot dog and raved about it. A condiment bar allows you to customize your taco. We tried the fish, shrimp, steak and pork tacos. Fish was the favorite. We ate in the chairs and set our food on a short wall. Others sat on the stairs and many took the food to go. A great inexpensive and fun Mexican lunch

Visited November 2013