“Mmmmm good!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Mmmmm good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I are staying at the Honua Kai. We are trying to not have every night be an "expensive" night out. So I found Onos based ok reviews and walked there. Omg! This could not be more perfect!!! Shrimp burrito was amazing!!! My hubby had the carne asada burrito which was great but no shrimp burrito! Will be back before the end of our vacay!

Wichita, Kansas
“deceptive but delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very modest location on the street,but truly delicious, affordable and a genuine Maui local experience.

Visited October 2013
Kanab, Utah
“So good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon on Maui, and Ono Tacos was probably our favorite place that we ate at. It's so good, we ate there three times during our trip. While we sat and ate we noticed a lot of people coming in also mentioned this was their second, third, etc. time to Ono Tacos while on their trip.

It's just good, authentic Mexican food. Prices are pretty reasonable for Maui, and the portions are huge. We tried the fish tacos (huge chunks of Ono - so good!), the carne asada burrito, the carne asada & shrimp burrito, and the carne asada tacos. Everything was excellent but our favorite was the steak & shrimp burrito. Their beans and rice are also very yummy.

Definitely go here, you won't regret it!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
toronto
“Ok food, don't bother if you're far from it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

A mom and pop version of the chain "maui tacos". Tacos are cheaper but don't real wow me since I've had better in California and even Canada. Their fish tacos aren't battered but grilled and lack flavor. The shrimp used are quite small but you really can't complain given the low prices.

However don't bother going here if you're staying far from Lahaina at it is NOT worth the drive. So folks staying at Kihei or Wailea don't even bother!

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Very resonable and great tacos.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

After arriving at Sheraton,my kids and I were starving,but not sure what we wanted to eat.My daughter looked up online to see where was the good and resonable place to eat within the short drive from Sheraton.
She found OnoTacos and we rushed to go there because it was already 8:30pm.(This place closes at 9pm.)Fish tacos were great!We used to live in San Diego,so we had great fish tacos all the time,but we could get almost the same or better tacos at Ono Tacos.We went back there a few times during we stayed in Maui.
Everything is expensive in Maui,so this place saves you money,and yet you can get a great food.

Visited August 2013