“Disappointed this time” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Resort trolley drop off and pick up directly in front
“Disappointed this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant the last five years. This last time may be our last ... Ever. It was overpriced and so not worth it. My husband ordered a seafood dish and was up all night sick. My pasta dish was just okay. The portion size was okay.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ferrara, Italy
“It been a long long time sinze I have eaten such bad food!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I m Italian from Italy and its a shame to call this italian food. I m embrassed to know that are serving such a bad food. The bread was not cooked, the salad was mushy and pre-made with dressing, the penne pasta was so over cooked that each penna was bigger than my fingher and I have big hands, there are not words to descrive the meatballs.... If I were to list everything that I did not like,s I ll miss my plane home.....in 3 days !!!! The prices...... they charge 5 stars prices with the quality of a 0 star restaurant. If there was I negative star rating that would be more helpful.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Long Beach, California
“Very Disappointed!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hmm where should I start? We made a reservation at our hotel which was nice but that is where it ends. When we got there we were seated right away and as soon as I sat down I noticed the wet water glasses on our table, the waiter came by, took our order and poured our water, when I went to take a drink of my water I noticed a lipstick print clear as day and from that moment on I was completely grossed out!!! The only reason we didn’t walk out was because we were starved. So I called the waiter over and told him about the lips on my glass, he bought over a clean one but for some reason left the dirty one at our table!! Why?!! I don’t know …. He passed our table several times and finally we had to get his attention to take the glass away. The food was okay, but for the money it should have been much better. Needless to say we will never eat here again!!!

Visited March 2013
White Rock
“Excellent Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My only regret is that we didn't find this restaurant earlier in our stay. It's tucked away on the edge of the 5th green of the North Ka'anapali Golf Course. Excellent Italian fare, great service and very reasonable prices. I was served the second largest lamb shank I've ever seen and it was fantastic! Reservations are highly recommended as this place is a favourite with both locals and tourists.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Magnificent view and great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is one of our favourite restaurants in Lahaina .My husband and I go there every time we go to Maui...for the fabulous view ,great service and my favourite the lamb shanks and his the wonderful fish of the day preparation
This is a great place to have a wonderful quiet delicious meal in a very romantic setting.
Mahalo!