“Fun bar on a Monday night” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #112 of 224 restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Princeton, New Jersey
“Fun bar on a Monday night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stopped here on a Monday night, as most other bars in Lahaina Town closed very early. It is located right on Front Street with a nice view out to the water. We were pleasantly surprised that there was a decent crowd, and we found the bartender to be very friendly and willing to tell us about the area. The drinks were good and not overly priced considering the area. Cannot comment on the food as we did not eat.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brent R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice comments in regards to my staff and business.
I appreciate your time and hope that we will see you soon.

58% Recommend
Seattle, Washington
“Same Food but Great View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

A Hard Rock is a Hard Rock. We've been to about 35 all over the world. This on though has the best view! Located on Front St and just across the road from the water, it's a real treat to eat the "same old food" in such a lovely setting.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for your kind comments as it relates to the staff and my business.
I appreciate your time and have shared your comments with staff and managers alike.
We hope to see you back soon!
Portland, Oregon
“Unusual service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The service at this place reminded me a lot more of Portland than it did Maui. Not much aloha working itself into the service here. The hostess was dismissive and the server was on another planet. I was slightly annoyed that he kept on calling me young girl, little lady. I am 28 years old. It was a little odd. Food was okay. Expensive for commercial food.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience in my cafe. This is not the type of service we strive to provide.I take your comments very seriously and appreciate the time you took to articulate them.
I would only hope that you would give us an opportunity to win back your good favor in the future.
Lacey, Washington
“Great service, good food and a great spot to watch the sunset.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a rally great experience at this Hard Rock. The hostess was super friendly and sat us in the perfect spot to watch the sunset. Our waitress, Athena, was awesome! Laid back but attentive. Checked on us but didn't over do it. She really made the experience great. The food was good, my salad was fresh and my husband had a burger that was good. The food wasn't anything to write home about but was really pretty good. Go for the view, enjoy the service and fill up on some food. We didn't wait in line and the place was super empty. Weird with its location right on Front Street.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your kind comments. We hope to see you back soon!
los altos
“Better than most Hard Rocks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I've been to a few Hard Rock Cafes and mostly end up disappointed. This one was really good. The setting is great with open windows. The menu had some exciting choices. The food was flavorful and warm. Overall a great experience.

Visited April 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate your time and business.
We hope to see you back soon.