“B The best waitress in town” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“B The best waitress in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The food and drinks were great as always at the hard rock, but the waitress my sister and I had made it the best experience in a restaurant!!!! B was pleasant ,efficient ,and just all around outstanding!!!!!! Thank you b

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brent R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for the nice comments about your experience and moreover Bee. She was a great asset to the cafe and has since moved on. I still see her on occasion and she is still great as usual.
I know it has been some time since you visit buy I try to respond to all Trip Advisor reviews no matter how farback they were.
We hope to see you next time you are in Lahaina.

Ridgecrest, California
“Not a good Hard Rock”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Having visited many Hard Rock cafe all over the world this has to be the worst yet, the food was very poor, the service was slow the attitude from staff when I questioned my bill was very poor overall if you, like me, love the hard rock experience this is one to miss

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brent R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
I know it has been some time since your visit to my cafe and your subsiquent Tripadvisor comments. It dissapoints me that we dissapointed you and did not live up to your expectations as we strive to do. I wanted to thank you for your comments and ovsrvations. I will be using them to coach and council my staff.
I would hope that you would give us an opportunity to win back your good favor if you are back on island anytime soon.
St. Albert, Canada
“Great ocean view at the hard rock”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I had an early dinner on a Monday evening and it was great. We were able to sit at seats with a great ocean view for the sunset and our server Ken had no problem taking pics for us. Music wasn't too loud, Carolina pulled chicken, twisted Mac n cheese and nachos were all great. We've been to quite a few hard rocks around the world and have yet to have bad food or bad service.. Hrc maui was no exception.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brent R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
I know it has been some time since you visited the Maui Hard Rock but I wanted to reach out never the less and thank you for your comments. I appreciate your observations and more over the time you took to write them while on vacation.
I hope that we will see you again when you return to Maui.
Olympia
“Hard Rock Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

We walked in without a reservation at noon. The music was moderately loud, but engaging, and the Caddy was hovering over the bar.

We ordered the fish tacos. The fish was Blue Marlin. It was great! For extra pop, they included roasted jalapenos. (Sorry, but not at lunch).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maurice, Louisiana
“Dream vacation for the Hebert's from Louisiana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great place to sit, relax after our submarine tour on the Atlantis. Food was excellent (fish tacos) and waiter was the best

Visited November 2012