“Fantastic! Again!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 239 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pacific Rim
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5:30pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 21 years in a row! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fantastic! Again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We ate here a few years ago and it was just great. One of my favorite dining experiences. Great service, great atmosphere, excellent meal etc, So we were excited about retuning. We were not disappointed. My only complaint is that I could not eat anymore. This is and Le Bernardin in New York are my two favorite restaurants and that is saying a lot after eating at Per Se. If you are in Maui and do not make arrangements to eat here you are making a giant mistake.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Geneva, Switzerland
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants so I was very pleased to come back here. The tomato and mozzarella dish is not only a feast for the stomach but also a feast for the eyes, as is all of the food. The ravioli with morel mushrooms is just so divine and so sexy. I wish it was an entrée rather than a starter and asked why it wasn't. Apparently it is considered a little too rich to be served as an entrée. I beg to differ, I could have eaten five plates of this, it was that good.

This restaurant has such a buzz about it, the atmosphere is wonderful as are the tasteful paintings and décor. The staff are great as is the service. Would very, very highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco, California
“Excellent dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The reviews I had read made me curious to try this restaurant. We were not dissapointed, the food was excellent. Certainly one of the best dining we had during our vacation. Ambience was lovely with a casual-chic feel. Prices are high as in most restaurants on Maui but this one is worth it. Main courses are $39-60 for most dishes. Make reservations as this is a popular spot. The only negative we encountered was that when you dine as a single parent with your (well behaved) children you get placed in a corner of the restaurant. That did not make us feel very welcome. We had to ask for another table, and were placed in another corner but at least not "hidden". I wish classy restaurants like these would recognize the future gourmet palates more. Other than that we had a fine dining experience.

Lahaina, Hawaii
“One of the BEST restaureants on Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I live in Lahaina and this is one of my favourite places to eat. I have eaten their many many times. Food is ALWAYS excellent. I have never had a bad meal there. The waitstaff and bartenders are friendly and courteous! Will be back again next month for sure!

Visited February 2014
Michigan
“You really can't get better food anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had a wonderful 1st Anniversary dinner at the Lahaina Grill and could not be happier. The service was incredible and the food even better, Started with the wagyu beef ravioli which were outstanding, my wife had the sautéed local mahi-mahi and I had the maui onion and sesame seed crusted seared ahi. This is truly eye rolling food put it this way they even made a carrot taste like nirvana. If you are in Maui this is a must do.

• Visited April 2014