“Good but not worth the price” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 238 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pacific Rim
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5:30pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 21 years in a row! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
La Quinta, California
“Good but not worth the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I ate dinner at Lahaina Grill for our anniversary. I read a lot of good reviews on Trip Advisor. I booked the reservation on Open Table, no problem. Our table was not ready when we got there but it wasn't long. The staff were very friendly and I would say the service was very good. They knew it was our anniversary yet tried to give us a small table hidden in the back between a wall and the kitchen. They did give us a card signed by the staff which was very nice. My wife had ahi tuna steak. It was good but not exceptional. I had the veal chop. It wasn't bad but certainly not worth the $56. The rissoto that came with it was rather bland. As usual, the wine was overpriced but this place was worse than most better restaurants I have been to. It looks like this is the best for fine dining in Lahaina but it simply isn't worth the price. I think I would rather have a good piece of fish in a more casual place for half the price.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Boston
“Delicious food, great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We were on Maui for our honeymoon so this was our splurge fancy meal. It was well worth it! Everything was presented beautifully and tasted even better. We were so stuffed by the end we had to take little doggie bags back to the hotel (which we enjoyed for lunch the next day!). The service was great and at the end of the meal they gave us a card signed by everyone wishing us a happy life and congratulating us on our marriage which was really sweet. They also took our picture and emailed it to us which I thought was a really nice touch!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clifton, New Jersey
“Amazing food at a price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The food here is amazing. Very pricey, my wife had the surf and turf and it was excellent, I had the sea bass and it was amazing. Spoil yourself and go if you love five star dining. Duo's comes in a close second!

Visited August 2013
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Great Night !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Food was amazing, a bit pricey, but amazing. Service was very good as well. Once I get some more $$ saved up, I'll be back.

Visited February 2014
Bend, Oregon
“Unbelievably Wondwerful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was our first visit here -- what a delight. Wonderful food. I had the sautéed local mahi-mahi with
herbed mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach, gorgonzola cheese, pancetta and chardonnay beurre blanc at $43 -- the best fish dinner I think I ever had. My husband had the kona coffee roasted Colorado rack of lamb,
herbed mashed potatoes, with a light coffee-cabernet demi-glace for $49. Also unbelievably good!

• Visited March 2014