“Just Go!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific'O Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 238 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Shaw Street
Los Gatos California
“Just Go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

After we finished a dolphin raft trip we asked the captain where to go for lunch. She suggested this place. I had the best meal that I have had on this trip. Get the pork quesadilla's, trust me.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Best Food on Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Pacific"O is a farm to table restaurant. The food quality and the combination of tastes were wonderful. Qudos to the chef/owner! The ambiance on the outdoor was delightful and our server very attentive. We WILL be back on our next trip in 2014. This is a must to visit on your trip to Maui.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Best meal I had on Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was the first and best meal we had on Maui. We were staying at Wailea further south but because had a couple of hours to kill before check in decided to drive up here, and were very glad we did.
Being Australian we are quite used to fresh salads and clean, grilled meals but know that this is hard to find in a lot of the USA. This restaurant did not disappoint.
We had a large house salad all organic and a lot grown in their garden, and I had lovely fish tacos and my husband had a grilled fish with red curry sauce.
Why have a fish taco here instead of a roadside stall, you ask? I am coeliac so need to be vigilant about not eating gluten or getting cross contamination so I knew these guys would look after me. Secondly because of a nerve toxin I got while travelling in Fiji a decade ago (ciguatera) I cannot eat reef fish. The fact that the staff knew a) what fish was being served b) if the fish was deep water or reef helped immensely because I can't risk eating the wrong fish and getting the neurological side effects that go along with it.
The staff were friendly and efficient, and you can't beat the location.
Overall I'm glad my friends recommended this place to us, highly recommended.

Woodinville, WA
“Fabulous location and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

4 of us went for dinner there one night in October, and were seated at an outside table next to the beach. We had a lovely evening - and the food was good (but not world class). We were served efficiently and politely, and even though we were the last to leave the restaurant, they never rushed us.

Would definitely go there again

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“The worse service I have ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food is good, sure. The view is amazing, but the incompetitant, arrogant servers were not worth it. They rushed us, yet ignored my party of 15 at the same time. When we needed them, they were no where to be found, then at times, they were over bearing and pushy with the wine and other alcohol refills. I had spoke to the manager a week or so later, and they simply said that they were sorry and that was it. Horrible service, I will never go back and I have since refered many friends and clients to other amazing Maui restaurants. PLEASE dont let the luster of the location fool you. Or, I hope you at least get a better serving staff than we did.

• Visited November 2012