“Amazing time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 64 attractions in Lahaina
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Maui Paintball is a fun and safe activity for individuals, families, groups, parties, corporate team building, Maui residents and tourists alike. We have 10 acres that contain multiple tree forts that incorporate over 50 separate trees, totaling more then 4500 square feet. We strive to promote an exciting, fun and friendly environment that brings people together and creates lasting friendships.
“Amazing time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved it plenty of fun, doesn't hurt anywhere near what I thought great crew. The field is pretty massive and plenty of tree forts and cool structures to hide and really get into. Cheaper then golf and a good workout too, I really enjoyed playing it with my kids and friends great activity and bragging rights.

pukalani
“Poor customer service, very expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I took my son and his 6 friends for his birthday. They had a good time, but was it worth almost $60 a piece? First of all, the reservation system is terrible. I made an online reservation a week before the party to take advantage of the online discount. I had to make 2 separate reservations because some of the kids had their own gear and some did not. However, that number changed and when I called to change the reservation I was told I had to cancel the original reservation and make new ones. Since the new reservation was made within 2 days of the party, I didn't get the advance discount. I was told that they would adjust it on the day of the reservation but when I got there, the person at the desk (who was about 15) didn't know what I was talking about. I would've been better off if I had left the original reservation as is! Then, there's the matter of the paintballs. I paid almost $160 for 2 cases, and probably $50 worth of these ended up on the ground (which you can't use because they're dirty and will clog the gun). They're given to you in bags and are very difficult to pour into the guns.
I live on Maui and will not recommend this activity to anyone.

Hawaii
“A BLAST!!! Fun kids and the big kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

What a great venue! It is what the boys in particular REALLY want to do. The owners and refs are experienced and into making Maui Paintball a great family time. Perfect setting with recycled parts from an old pineapple plantation including double decker bus. Lots of trees for sun cover. Just across the highway from the ocean and unbeatable sunsets. Awesome and different thing to do! You can visit Maui Paintball on Facebook and see photos.

Portland, Oregon
8 attraction reviews
“Awesome!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went today with couple friends... this was my second time paintballing ever and we had an amazing time. Very reasonable pricing, and they hooked us up with free visits for the rest of the week. Cool people, young and old welcome (10yrs +). Safe but exhilarating! I am planning on making this a frequent destination. Thanks to the staff - what a great time!

Visited March 2013
oahu
20 attraction reviews
“Had a blast, great way to spend the day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I'd never played paintball before, and got invited with some friends. Didn't know what to expect, but the staff was awesome at explaining everything. I got outfitted with all the gear (helmet, chest-shield, gun), and had a great time playing! Our group split the box of 2000 paintballs, which was more than enough. The course is awesome!!! Tons of bunkers, forts, walkways, hills, trees, and even the old two-decker sugarcane bus to play in. The games are in 15min increments, with referees keeping an eye on the action. I got hit a few times, thought it would hurt, but just felt like a hard poke.
Bring a cooler and snacks, and you can enjoy them between rounds. They've got several picnic tables and chairs in the shade so you can enjoy hanging out and playing all day. It was spring break, so there were tons of kids having a blast too. I just wish I was as quick as they were, lol.
Don't forget to wear long sleeves, pants, and close toe shoes. (I'm glad I wore boots)

Visited March 2013